Step 1 of 3
1. The qualifying period for the Contest is only during the Contest Period.
2. Multiple entries are allowed for this Contest.
3. The participant with the most creative entry will be selected by Hanman Marketing team based on originality.
4. By submitting an entry, the participant warrants and represents that:
(a) the submission (including any written description and photo/video) is original work which has not been previously published.
(b) s/he owns all rights to the descriptions used in the entry,
(c) the submission is not infringing or in violation of any intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any third party,
(d) the submission is not pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libellous, anti-social, seditious or in any way contrary to public policy in any way or in violation of any applicable laws of Singapore.
5. The Contest shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By taking part in the
6. Contest, the participants shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest and to the collection, use and/or disclosure of their personal data for the purposes set out therein.
7. This Contest is open to Singapore citizens and residents of Singapore (known herein as the Contestant). Contestants who are below 18 years of age must submit proof of parental or guardian consent for their participation in this Contest, when required by Hanman.
8. Hanman shall contact the winners via email within five (5) working days after the results of the Contest have been announced.
9. All prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
10. By submitting the contents, you agree that Hanman International Pte Ltd can collect/edit user-generated content (UGC) to promote our products or services.
11. By submitting the contents, you agree that Hanman International Pte Ltd can share your contents with our business partners to promote our products or services on their marketing/sales platforms.
12. Unclaimed prizes after the Claim Period will be automatically forfeited and shall become null and void. The winner shall not be entitled to any compensation or whatsoever.
13. All entry particulars submitted must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate, or illegible entries will be disqualified.